Fi Harris is setting up in the Cartshed to explore a range of crafty techniques. Come and try your hand at a host of activities over the week.
Free Drop In Events:
- Help create a community wall hanging to celebrate the re-opening of the Barn site.
- Try drop-gap braiding, peg-loom weaving, and big knitting.
- Daily 15 minute wet felting demonstrations at 10.45am and 2.15pm.
In addition to the free activities, Fi will be running daily workshops for £10 per person in:
- Wet Felted Landscape (11.45am – 12.30pm)
- Lino Block Printing on Paper (1 – 1.45pm)
- Screen Printing on Paper (3 – 3.45pm).
To book on these workshops, please contact Fi directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.